Most commerce students after completing their 12th standard, opt for B.com for pursuing their graduation degree. Some students at this age are mature enough and already decided on their goals to achieve in the future. However, some students are confused and not capable of deciding about their future after B.com.
Now, if you are the students of the second category who are still thinking about what to do after B.com, we are here with a small list of career options. Just having a graduation degree is not enough for getting a secure job for any person. A Master’s degree or any professional courses are very necessary for every student.
Here is a list of the best career options after B.com. Just look at these options and select the preferable one:
- M. com: Master’s in Commerce is a common thing that one chooses to go for. M.com is a 2-year post-graduation degree course to enhance more knowledge and skills of the students in specific fields, such as Commerce, business, finance, economics, etc.
Most of the students pursuing B.com in India select M.com to get specialized knowledge in commerce, finance, and others. So, basically, M.com is a good career option for the students who want to work in these fields in India.
Some popular Companies like TCS, Genpact, Infosys, etc., hires M.com students through job placement programs. Also, these companies offer a good pay scale.
- MBA: Masters in Business Administration is one of the best and topmost degree that you must pursue. Mostly, students are willing to do an MBA master course after their B.com. This course enables you to get specialized skills and knowledge advancement in the specific field you choose.Gone are those days when a majority of the students after passing their 12th standard will go after the Science stream. Over the years, the Indian education system has seen the interest of students shift from Science to Commerce. Why so? Probably because the Indian economy has been hugely impacted by the rise and fall of trading and commerce, from time to time.
Similarly, an MBA is one of the most sought-after post graduate degree courses in India as well as abroad. MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration. It is a degree course where students learn how to effectively run organizations through quick thinking, decision making, and problem solving techniques. One of the top reasons why one should definitely study an MBA after BCom is because of a similar curriculum. In the B.Com curriculum, you will learn topics such as finance, marketing, economics, accountancy, and business planning. Such diverse knowledge will help you get a job in fields such as accounting, banking, insurance, and advertising.
MBA makes you capable of managing any business aspects with your advanced skills. MBA in India is a good option. However, pursuing an MBA in Canada would be the best option you can choose. You can go to the best MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT exam. We have already discussed it on our website.
Pursuing an MBA course from a better institute is basically the main thing that increases your credibility. Therefore, getting your master’s in the top MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT can be the best you can go for.
Also Read About: 7 common mistakes to avoid while writing an excellent research paper
Top renowned Companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, Accenture, etc., hires MBA students with a great pay scale.
- CMA: Cost Management Accounting is another best career option after B.com. In case you want to work in the top MNCs companies, CMA will be the best option to pursue after B.com. CMA is a course offered by the Institute of Management Accountant, USA. This course enhances your skill in financial planning and analysis globally.
- CS: Company Secretary is a professional course that involves a lot of hard work and dedication. It is a course that offers the best law study to work in a corporate field. Basically, it is a long course that depends on the capability of students.
There are three different stages to complete CS, that are, CS Foundation, Intermediate, and the CS Finals.
- CA: Chartered Accounting is another best career advice for B.com graduates. One can start their CA courses right after their 10 +2 examinations. It is quite a tough course and needs utmost dedication but once you complete CA, you will have great success ahead.
Similarly, as CS, CA has also three different exams that need to be cleared, that are, CPT, IPCC, and CA Finals. Along with this exam’s students must have 2 or more years of internship in any Chartered firm.
We have listed the most popular and determining careers for you. You can go for any of them after completing your graduate degree in B.com.
Lastly, these were the most promising and successful career options that every B.COM students can select for their better career growth. Pursuing any of the above courses after B.com makes you an independent personality and no one can stop you to achieve your goals.
Though these careers need more time, dedication, and hard work, but once you have completed the course you can easily fetch great success in your life.
Also, Read About: Why to choose a Diploma in Childcare Course as your career in Australia?