What the Optoma EH465 Is
Optoma Projector EH465 1080p, 1920×1080 4800 ANSI lumens 20000:1 Full 3D Brown Box is a state of the art projector by Optoma Technology. It is the perfect fit for classrooms, office spaces, board rooms, conferences, and etcetera. As the name suggests, it has the provision of extremely bright projection, up to 4,800 lumens and that too with a contrast ratio of 20,000:1! For a viewer, the projector can produce sharp, clear and colorful images and videos.
The Optoma Projector comes with speakers that have extraordinary sound quality. The high contrast ratio means that the colourful bright images seem as it is and the dark ones have detailed and deep shades of black for a better user experience. It is very convenient even for the non-tech savvy people to get a hold of how to use the system, connect various devices and how to alter the settings. The HDMI input sends a signal to the Optoma projector after which only it switches on. This thereby ensures that the projector turns on at the same time as the source device. All and any documents, files, PDFs, images, videos, presentation, etc. may be viewed with absolute ease. It is also appropriate for displaying gaming and animated content.
However, the product contains mercury so please handle with care and consult local government authorities before its disposal.
The Optoma EH465 is the ultimate 1080p projector for classrooms, corporate boardrooms and multipurpose offices. It projects an extremely bright 4,800 lumens and 20,000:1 contrast ratio to produce incredibly luminous, sharp and colorful images that’s visible practically any time of the day. Support for sRGB and REC.709 color profiles ensures accurate color reproduction whether the source is PC, Mac or video devices.
Why the Optoma EH465 Projector
- Availability of integrated file viewing and displaying system;
- Availability of HDCast Pro features which facilitates wireless screen mirroring capacity for the EH465 projector;
- Connects directly and seamlessly to android, ios, Windows as well as Mac OS via USB.
- Images, videos and other files may be produced on the screen when the projector is connected to a Mac, PC or from any USB storage devices;
- Extraordinary bright projection- 1080p;
- May be turned into a smart display system by connecting to smart phones or tablets through a single cable using MHL;
- Extensive I/O support with 2xHDMI (with MHL), VGA-in, VGA-out, audio-in, audio-out, RJ45, USB reader, RS-232C;
- Produces the Rec.709 colour gamut- an international HDTV standard
- Provision of 1.5x zoom for robust installations unaffected by any environmental differences;
- Comes with a 10-watt speaker goes along with it with enhances, crisp and clear sound qualities- no need for purchasing and connecting external speakers as this one has an exceptional sound quality;
- Four corners geometric connection enabled;
- Up to 250 of such projectors may be managed at the same time when connected and operated by a compatible, updates software such as Room View software;
- The black dynamic technology facilitates in giving more depth to the image;
- Projector settings are user friendly and may be changed and managed by a simple web browser page
Explained in Simpler Terms
Some might say that the projector gives us a look into the future by being a few steps ahead than its counterparts. It is specifically designed to be fit the needs of classroom and office spaces. The network connectivity, display and sound quality are unmatched to the competitor products. The above-stated features ensure effective interaction and enhanced productivity for individual as well as group users.
One of the best qualities is that the horizontal and vertical dimensions may be adjusted and fixed when the projector isn’t placed right in front of the screen. This ensures that images don’t appear at odd angles. Information may be shared through wireless or through wired means according to the user’s convenience. It supports various file formats– again a major ease factor for the users.
Integrated file viewing capabilities lets the Optoma EH465 quickly display office documents, PDFs, images and presentations directly from USB storage devices. HDCast Pro features provides wireless screen mirroring capabilities for Android, iOS, Mac OS and Windows devices. USB display mode support lets Android and iOS devices connect directly via USB for wired screen mirroring, too.
Important Specifications of the Optoma EH465 Projector
Optoma EH465 consists of the following specifications:
Display Technology– Single 0.65 inch DMD S600, DC3 chip DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
Lamp Life Eco/Bright/Education cycle– 3500/2500/4500 (hrs)
Throw Ratio– 1.39 to 2.09
I/O Connectors- 2xHDMI (with MHL), VGA-in, VGA-out, audio-in (3.5mm), audio-out (3.5mm), RJ-45, 1x USB (Wi-Fi adapter), 1x USB (USB reader and USB power), USB-B Mini (service), 12V trigger (3.5mm), RS-232C
Keystone Correction- +/- 30o vertical / +/- 25o horizontal
Aspect Ratio- 16:9 (native), 16:10, 4:3 and LBX compatible
Offset– 114.9% +/- 5%
Projection Screen Size– 25.9 inch to 324.9 inch
Projection Distance– 3.93 inches to 49.1 inches (no zoom)
Projection Lens– F2.42 to 2.97, f20.70 to 31.05mm manual
Maximum Resolution-WUXGA (1920×1200)
Computer Compatibility– FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
Power 390 Watts Mono
Video Compatibility– PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 576i/p), NTSC (M, 4.43/3.58 MHz, 480i/p), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) HD (1080i, 720p)
– Side-by-side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
– Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
– Over-under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
Horizontal Scan Rate– 25 – 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
In conclusion, one may say that the EH465 Projector is a wholesome system that may be used for home entertainment or otherwise. It is also easily portable so it may be shifted to office spaces without disturbing the quality of output of audio and visual experience. The colors are visible clearly at any time of the day or night and from various viewing distances. The convenience increases since it is PC-free! Documents and other files may be viewed by connecting it to any USB storage device. All of the above-stated qualities make it a good buy and a decent long term investment. One will receive a good value for what they’ve paid for this extremely user-friendly device. It is available at several online retailing platforms and a few of them ship worldwide. The DLP technology ensures that there is no color degradation, quicker response time and a magnificent pixel structure.