In spite of the certainty that Xfinity presents Comcast webmail offers a remarkable service to its 50 million subscribers for having plenty of features and benefits; it has been noticed that the service is not completely error-free. Time and again its users find themselves in an unfortunate situation where they encounter various issues and errors. Out of all, the users mostly register complaints about the ‘Comcast login not working’ issue.
So, if you’re also one of those Comcast users and wondering about the cause of this particular issue then, let’s tell you that whenever you encounter login issues with your Comcast account, it may be because of three possible factors, and they are as follows—
- Login issues occur due to some technical glitches
- Login issues occur due to forgotten passwords
- Login issues occur due to hacked or compromised accounts
However, if you have no idea about how to deal with them, no worries! We’re here to help you out with the same.
In this blog, we’ve discussed how you can deal with the aforementioned causes to get rid of the Comcast login issue completely. So, have your attention here to enlighten yourself about how you can troubleshoot the ‘Xfinity Comcast email login’ issue with these below-given solutions:
Solutions to Deal with Technical Glitches!
- First and foremost, check whether the server of Comcast email service is down (based on your area/location) or not because the down server can create login issues. So, check about the same by visiting the websites like ‘Downdetector.’ There, you’ll get to know about the server status of your subscribed Comcast email service and if required you can contact the local administrator to fix it.
- Secondly, check the Comcast router or modem and make sure to properly connect your Comcast email account and your device with a strong network connection since poor or no internet connection is also the one sort of reason for Xfinity email log-in issues.
- Next, you have to make sure that you’re using an optimized web browser for login to your Comcast email account because a browser that contains a lot of cache and cookies won’t let you sign-in. Thus, ensure optimizing your web browser by clearing its history, cache, and cookies from the browser’s privacy ‘Settings’ and then, try accessing your account from the Comcast email login page.
- Another way of getting rid of the Xfinity login email issue is by temporarily disabling your Windows Firewall settings as it can also block your Comcast email service from working. So, in order to disable the same, navigate from the ‘Windows Control Panel’ and ‘Windows Firewall Settings’ to finally select the ‘Turn off Windows Firewall’ option.
A solution to Deal with Forgotten Password, Hacked or Compromised Comcast Email Account!
- As per this solution, you have to reset the password of your Comcast email account, and to do so first launch your web browser.
- From there, navigate to the ‘Official Xfinity Website’ of your Comcast email service using this “https://www.xfinity.com/” link.
- On the page, click on the ‘Sign-in’ option which is there in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Doing so will open the ‘Comcast.net Email Log-in Page’ in front of you.
- Inside the same, enter ‘Email ID, Username and Registered Phone Number’ that are associated with your Comcast email account.
- Then, as soon as you finish entering the aforementioned information of your account, click on the ‘Forgot Xfinity Password?’ link to reach onto the new page, named ‘Reset your Password Options.’
- There, what you need to do is enter your ‘Email ID’ and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- In continuation, enter the ‘CAPTCHA Image’ as displayed in the image available there to move further with the process.
- Now, you’ll be provided with various ‘Password recovery’ options, for instance—
- Option 1: Answer security questions and ZIP Code.
- Option2: Send code to Comcast email address.
- Option 3: Send code on the registered phone number.
- From there, select the ‘Answer Security Question’ method as your password recovery option and after doing so, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, all you have to do is answer the asked security question correctly along with the ‘ZipCode’ of your area, and then, you’ll be directed to the final page where you can reset the password of your Comcast email account.
- On the last ‘Password Reset’ page, put the cursor in the ‘New Password’ text field to enter a new password for your Comcast email account. Similarly, repeat the process to enter the same password in the ‘Confirm New Password’ text field for confirming your new password.
- And, in the end, go back to the ‘Xfinity Sign-in Page’ and there, enter your ‘Comcast Email ID’ and the newly created ‘Password’ access your account whose password you’ve forgotten or that has been hacked or compromised.
That’s it! With this comprehensive guide, you can easily troubleshoot the ‘Comcast.Net Log-in Issues’ that occur very occasionally. However, if you need further assistance on the same, consider visiting the technical ‘Ityug247.com’ website.