MacOS has evolved a lot in the past few years and every new version of MacOS has come up with new utilities, security and privacy updates. We still struggle with duplicate files and don’t bother to delete duplicate files from Mac until we run out of space. The manual process to find and remove duplicate files on Mac may not free up a lot of space here comes the need for the best free duplicate file cleaners.
The best duplicate files finder and fixer can automate the process to find and remove duplicate files. we have tried, tested, compared and reviewed the best duplicate file cleaners for Mac and listed the one that can actually declutter your Mac from duplicate files. The free versions may not offer a lot of features and filters whereas the paid version will be the most robust method to remove duplicate files on Mac.
Duplicate Files Fixer
|Comparison||Duplicate Files Fixer|
|Compatibility:||MacOS 10.8+, Windows 11 and earlier, Android 4.1 and above|
|Supported File Types:||Photos, Videos, Docs, Music Files, Archives & More|
|Cloud Support:||Google Drive, Dropbox|
|Windows Download Link:||Get it Here|
|Mac Download Link:||Get it Here|
|Android Download Link:||Get it Here|
|Hardware Compatibility:||OS: MacOS 10.8+
32-bit or 64-bit
CPU: 450 MHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB or more
Hard Drive: 100 MB of free space
|Languages Available:||Supports over 15 languages: English, German, French, Japanese, Arabic, and more|
|Ease Of Use:||4.5|
Duplicate Files Fixer is one of the best duplicate file finder and remover for Mac in 2022 to effectively find and remove duplicate files on Mac. It has an advanced scan engine to perform a quick scan or a deep scan and list out all the duplicate files. Its advanced algorithm can scan internal/external HDD, SSD, USB Stick, SD Card, 4K Drives, Google Drive, Dropbox, and other storage devices to look for duplicate files on your Mac.
Duplicate Files Fixer Pros & Cons
Duplicate Files Fixer made it absolutely easy to find and remove duplicate files from Mac.
- Auto-mark all duplicate files just with a single click
- Available in multiple language to cater to global customers
- Compatible with multiple OS platforms like MacOS, Windows, and Android
- Categorize found duplicates by file types like docs, images, music, videos, etc.
- Advanced filters like search by type, size, date, file extension, for accurate results
- Ad-free software to delete duplicate files in Mac and declutter your storage
- Pocket-friendly solution to quickly find and delete duplicate files from Mac
- Compatible to work on cloud storage space like Google Drive & Dropbox
- Quick & Deep scans to list out all the duplicate files
- 24/7 voice support not available
- Limited support with free version
Duplicate Files Fixer Features
- User-friendly and easy to use design for swift operations
- Remove duplicate files and reclaim access to storage space on your Mac
- Preview and compare duplicate files before removing duplicate files forever
- Advanced scan algorithm to perform a deep & quick scan on all folders & sub-folders
- Compatible with a wide range of file formats of images, docs, music, movies, and more
- Easiest way to find and remove duplicate files on Google Drive or Dropbox
- Supports all storage devices that connect to your Mac
- Customization settings to apply advanced filters
Read Also:- 8 Best Duplicate File Finders & Removers For Mac
How to Use Duplicate Files Fixer
Using Duplicate Files Fixer is a child’s play! You can follow these simple steps to remove duplicate files from Mac and declutter your storage.
Step 2: Initiate the App and select folders, hard drive partition or storage device that needs to be scanned.
Step 3: Select between quick scan or deep scan and configure the filter criteria.
Step 4: Click on the Scan button to start the scanning and list out duplicates.
Step 5: Click on the Auto-marked button to automatically select all the found duplicates for removal. You can preview found duplicates to select the oldest versions for deletion.
Step 6: Click on the categories like Images, Documents, Music, Videos, Archives, and Others on the top of the windows to view duplicate files by categories.
Step 6: Select duplicate files, photos, music, videos that you want to remove and click on the Move to Trash button to delete duplicate files from Mac. You can also toggle between the oldest or newest files while deleting them. Click on the Trash button to confirm the selection.
The manual process to find and remove duplicate files on Mac may not recover a lot of space on your storage. The best duplicate file cleaners can automate the process to find and delete duplicate files from Mac. Duplicate Files Fixer is one of the best duplicate file removers for Mac in 2022 to automate the process. It can easily remove different types of duplicate files from multiple storage devices including cloud storage. Clean it up with duplicate files fixer and recover storage on Mac.