Millions of users are glued to Roadrunner for its outstanding email services and high-speed internet services. It is a US-based company run by Times Warner Cable services. Every day the graph of new Roadrunner email service holders goes up because of its efficiency, easy configuration, and enormous storage space offered with the email address. The company has been adding more features to it since the day of its launch, likewise, its excellent customer support and high-tech services make it a favorite among users.
However, no matter what type of service you are acquiring it might somehow feature some issues. Likewise, you can face “Roadrunner email is not working” issues while availing of its services. If this is the case you have been through, chillax! We have summed up ten different and easiest ways for Spectrum troubleshooting! Stick to the end to sort out roadrunner email problems.
How to fix Roadrunner Email problems?
Sooner or later every webmail will trigger you with some issues that can affect your workspace. Henceforth, Roadrunner is no exception. These are ten simple methods that can lead you towards the smooth functioning of your roadrunner webmail. All can exercise one or more if the problem persists.
1. Check Roadrunner Email settings
A perfect setup is crucial to curb the Spectrum email problems and thus to smooth the functioning of webmail. You are advised to check if the Roadrunner webmail setup has been done like the list mentioned below
Roadrunner IMAP (incoming server setup)
- Username and password: your RR email address and the password
- Server: pop-server.maine.rr.com
- Port: 110
- Security type selected: none
Roadrunner Outgoing server setup
- Username: location-based rr email address
- Password: Roadrunner email password
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com (differs as per the location)
- Port: 587 (choose 22 if 587 fails to work)
- Check Require sign in and select none for security type
2. Fix Spectrum Email down
Sometimes SPectrum email server has to go through downtime that will obviously affect Roadrunner email functioning. You can check if the spectrum email server is facing downtime or not through https://downdetector.com/status/spectrum/
3. Have you unlocked your RR Email Account?
due to violating certain norms, inactivity on the account for a long time, or using your Roadrunner email account too much can tempt the company to lock your rr email account, which will prevent you from sending, receiving emails, or performing any other activity. You need to check and unlock your spectrum email account by resetting your TWC email account password.
4. Is the Attachment size perfect?
Everything with your spectrum email is at its perfect. Nevertheless, you are unable to send emails? Perhaps, the files you have attached are too heavy or you have attached too many files at a time, that is why your email is springing back and depicting issues. You are advised to divide heavy-duty files into smaller attachments and avoid sending too many attachments at a time.
5. Reconfigure the RR Email Settings
Have you rightly set up your RR Email account? Consistent spectrum email problems can be the result of imperfect email settings. Thus, login to your roadrunner email account and change settings from “general Settings”
6. Troubleshoot Roadrunner Log in issues
If there are log-in issues in your Roadrunner email account, you can exercise any of the below-mentioned tricks.
- Reset or change the password in case you have login issues with a forgotten password
- Re-configure email account
- Switch browser
- Check or connect to a strong network
- Use a new device, etc.
- For more info affiliated with it, you can visit EmailCrunch
7. Is the recipient’s email address correct?
Make sure the email address you have typed is correct. Besides, if all your emails are bouncing back, ensure the recipient’s email address has not been marked spam or blocked.
8. Mark Spam unnecessary emails
Receiving tons of emails is also problematic for users, as it can sometimes cause you to miss some essential emails. You can prevent your inbox from receiving unwanted emails by marking the sender’s email address “spam”. It will benefit you in two ways, firstly it will not disturb your relations with the sender as it does not send any notification to the sender as “You have been marked block” and secondly it will control unwanted emails.
9. Fix Roadrunner email issues on Android Phone
Follow the given direction to fix your Roadrunner email problems on Android
- Open the “Mail App”
- Enter Roadrunner email address and the password
- Navigate “POP” settings for rr incoming server server
- Provide Roadrunner email password
- Provide all requisite POP settings
- Now click on the IMAP server
- Provide all IMAP requisite settings
- Press on “Done”
- That’s it!
10. Fix Roadrunner email issues on iPhone
If you are on iPhone and want to fix spectrum email problems, follow these steps
- Open the “Settings” app
- Select the “Mail, contact, and calendar”
- In the mail section, select the “Add Account”
- Provide Roadrunner email login credentials
- Set up POP settings in the incoming mail server
- Set Up IMAP settings in the outgoing mail server
- Now, click on the “Save” button
- That’s it!
You can smoothly fix “Roadrunner not working” issues by exercising these steps. Don’t forget to write back to us and share this article with your friends who are trying to fix their spectrum email problems. Stay tuned for more information. Stay safe!