Today, baby formula has become a very commonly used product by parents all over the globe and it works well. Despite the many misconceptions and myths, this is a product that has proven itself to many mothers and it has helped a lot of babies since it is actually very effective and a second close to mother’s milk.
The Frisolac comfort formula is one of the best baby milk formulas in the market today, it is a product from a Frisolac which is a well-known and reputable baby product company. The quality and finesse of this frisolac comfort is all geared at making your child as healthy as possible.
The Frisolac comfort, as suggested by the name is designed to offer relief to children that have minor digestive problems such as vomiting, constipation and colic pains. It is well balanced in ingredients and it is designed to be very easy to digest and absorb.
This is a meal that your baby will enjoy and get well nourished by and it is a good choice for any child. Even children without digestion problems can use frisolac comfort since it does not have any side effects on them.
Ingredients and contents
When it comes to the content and ingredients, Frisolac comfort baby milk has used the best and highest quality products. First of all, it contains Linoleic acid which is a polyunsaturated essential fatty acid that is mostly found in plant seeds.
Linoleic acid has a lot of benefits especially to an infant who is just developing. This would actually be a good substitute for saturated fat and carbohydrate.
- Linoleic acid has been proven to lower the risk of coronary heart disease, this is therefore a good way to keep your child nourished without risking diseases in the future.
- Linoleic acid is also good for brain development in children
Second ingredient is nucleotides, frisolac comfort contains five important nucleotides namely; cytidine-5 monophosphoric acid, adenosine -5 monophosphoric acid, disodium guanosine- 5 monophosphate, disodium uridine-5 monophosphate and disodium inosine-5 monophosphate which are all vital in the development of the child.
The third list of ingredients in frisolac comfort include skimmed cow’s milk, whey, vegetable oils, whey protein hydrolase, carob bean gum, magnesium chloride, calcium phosphate, sodium citrate which are all good sources of minerals that are necessary for healthy growth and development.
It also has good sources of vitamins A, D3, E, k1, B1, B2, Folic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin, inositol choline, taurine and L- carniltine which will go a long way in ensuring that your child’s immune system is robust as he or she grows.
It also contains dietary fibers such as galacto-oligossaccharide (GOS) and Galactomannans which comes from the carob bean gum. It also has a large number of fat sources which are all healthy such as trans fatty acids, saturated fatty acid, polyunsaturated fatty acid, arachidonic acid and of course linoleic acid. This is a product that is well blended to serve the nutritional need of a child and it will definitely help any child develop.
Uses and administration
The use of frisolac comfort is quite targeted, as mentioned severally before, this is a formula that was designed to be used by babies with digestive problems. It is for this reason that carob bean gum is included in the ingredients. It makes the formula thick and it will therefore ensure that there is no regurgitation or constipation in the child.
The use is not limited to children with digestion problems only, you can still feed it to a normal healthy child to make digestion easy. The contents are well broken down which ensures digestion is easy for the child. The minerals and nutrients themselves are easy to absorb and assimilate into the body. This makes the product very flexible since it can be used for children of any age from birth to 12 months.
Administration is pretty straight forward. The dosage changes depending on the age of the child;
- For children under a week old, the formula should be administered 8 times a day and it is 2 scoops mixed with 60ml of water,
- For children between 1 week and a month of age the formula should be administered 8 times a day and it is 2 scoops mixed with 60ml of water,
- For children between 1 month and 2 months of age the formula should be administered 7 times a day and it is 3 scoops mixed with 60ml of water,
- For children between 2 months and 4 months of age the formula should be administered 6 times a day and it is 4 scoops mixed with 120ml of water,
- For children between 4 and 6 months of age the formula should be administered 6 times a day and it is 5 scoops mixed with 150ml of water,
- For children between 6 months and 9 months of age the formula should be administered 6 times a day and it is 4 scoops mixed with 120ml of water,
- For children between 9 and 12 months of age the formula should be administered 6 times a day and it is 5 scoops mixed with 150ml of water,
It is important that you follow this instructions to the latter since an overdose may be very harmful to the child. The frisolac comfort is a very high quality and effective product that you should get for your child.