How to Make Users Open Your Mail without Deleting it
This is a method used by spam marketers to allow the recipient of the e-mail to open the advertisement e-mail.
It stimulates curiosity or pretends to be someone you know. “Ooh, my brother, this is Miyoung. It’s been a while.” In the past, it is a method that men to impulsively open emails.
How to cheat is changing in a number of ways.
2. Write a title that contains the information you really want
No matter how much spam mail you are interested in, if the subject is written in the subject, you are more likely to open the mail. Marketing media scattered in large quantities is an action to find such people.
3. Give other information first and put in the advertisement content.
Include content other than advertisements in the title and body. It’s about disseminating content that is helpful or enjoyable to people. And it puts something like a banner advertising your product at the bottom.
If you do it wrong, there is a high probability that people will notice it is an advertisement anyway. Sometimes, even if you advertise outright, you won’t be cursed. These include webtoons and humorous videos made by game companies. However, it is difficult to view as a typical success story.
4. Write the recipient’s name in the subject.
If the email has your name on it, you will subconsciously click on it as it is important information. This method was very effective in the early days of its creation, but now people noticed that it was spam because it caught too much, and it usually does not take much.
5. Write the name of the area where the other party resides.
This is a new method that emerged as the method of naming became less effective. It is to write the name of the area where the other person lives. Then, there may be cases where you are fooled by thinking that it is important information. If this is repeated a lot, it is obvious that people will not be fooled. When personal information cannot be found, the name or site of the cafe that the person subscribes to is used.
6. The word ‘free’ is used by beginners
Spam newbies like the word free and free. Then people like it and know how to open it. However, most spam emails say free or free, and it takes less than a few seconds for a user to open the email and determine whether it is spam or not, so it is highly likely that the word free or free is immediately judged as spam.
7. I don’t often send an advertisement saying it was successful
Some people are interested in advertising mail and open it. Beginner marketers send more e-mails to the person as if they met an oasis in the desert. I think that advertising will work. However, on the contrary, if too many e-mails come in, it becomes annoying and is considered spam, and there is a high probability that the e-mail will not be viewed in the future. The real masters stay quiet, forget them completely, and after a while, they send one more.
8. Use keywords.
Include keywords that have been popular recently in the title.
Make several titles and experiment with the division.
Suppose you decide to send 100,000 emails. Then, first, after sending 10,000 titles to type A and title type B each, the remaining 80,000 are sent out as a higher performance type.
This kind of experiment can be done more consistently and in more detail.
1) People check email more than twice as much on mobile than on PC.
2) Mobile checks e-mail the most at 5-6 pm and PC at 9 am.
3) The more frequently accessed sites are, the higher the email open rate. Daum’s open rate is twice that of Naver.
4) The open rate varies by industry. [Medical> Shopping> Education> Travel (leisure) ] .
5) The click-through rate is in the order of [Education> Medical> Travel (Leisure)> Shopping] .
The reason why the difference in ranking of shopping differs from the open rate seems to be that people have a great desire to have things, but they don’t have the money to buy them, so they just look and don’t click.
6) If the mail contains an image, rather than filling the image horizontally. If it is divided into two and arranged in a tile shape, the click rate increases.