Trend and History of Lipsticks:
Everyday makeup product lipstick is used to apply on the lips is an absolute makeup product that is a game-changer and enhances beauty. There are many types and colors of lipstick. Some are used as lip balms; it gives hydration and pigments both to the lips. The lipstick comes in a tubular container have a sufficient amount of pigment in it. About 5000 years ago ancient Sumerian men and women were the first to invent lipsticks. They made lip color from, substances of fruits, different plants, insects, henna, and clay rust. The concept of lipstick is very vague. People try to use lipsticks in many ways, Ancient Egyptian used to wear lipstick to show their status instead of gender. They made lipstick with some harmful chemicals like Iodine, Bromine mannite, and focus algin to dye their lips but this gave them serious lip illness. In India, they used Ayurveda ghee and petals, it gives a natural color to lips and protects it, they used it as a lip therapy for cracked lips, and rather it gains cosmetic value. Similarly 1000 years back Chinese used to make lipsticks from beeswax to protect the skin of the lips.
Choosing the right shade and Texture of the Lipstick is an art
There are a huge variety of lipsticks with different textures, shades, and types. Choose the perfect shade and texture of the lipstick that matches your skin tone is an art. Many girls do not know which shade is best for everyday use, which texture will go with your outfit, which shade and texture will suit her, which shade is for party wear, and which go with the casual look. Girls got a lot of options for choosing lipstick rather than color there are different options like lip crayons, lip glosses, matte lipsticks, tinted lips, lip stains, sheer lipstick, glossy lipstick, bullet lipsticks, and many more. Due to high competition, they come with elegant lipstick boxes that make girls more confused to buy the best product. Usually, girls face problem while choosing the perfect lipstick but do not worry always use pink and peachy lipstick for university and offices, choose a dark shade for party wear, if you are wearing a dark outfit then wear like lipstick and with light wear dark lip color it enhances the complexion as well. Keep your makeup minimal and choose the darker shade it will make your look more elegant.
- Sheer lipsticks are the best option for everyday use it keeps your lips hydrated and gives a light shiny look that is perfect for day and night use.
- Glossy lipstick is perfect for women who do not like pigmented shades. They are now available in different varieties, smudge-proof and waterproof.
- Lipstick stains giving a tinted look, nowadays every woman likes to wear lipstick stains and it is best for everyday and casual looks. They are available in many lively shades and their consistency is lighter than matte.
- Cream lipsticks have vitamin E, aloe Vera, and high wax content. If your lips get dry out easily then go for cream lipsticks. They can moist your lips all day.
- Matte lipsticks are long-lasting and give a definite shape to the lips. You have to moisturize your lips before applying it.
- These are the current favorite kind of lipstick for many women. Although these are highly waterproof and smudge-proof and you do need to reapply them.
Different kind of Lipsticks Manufacture with different types of Ingredients:
Lipsticks are made from many different components wax, emollients, oil, and antioxidants. Wax is the key ingredient in lipsticks it gives strength and provides structure; solid lipsticks contain a high amount of wax. Many different ingredients olive oil, cocoa butter, Vitamin E oil, and different mineral oils are used to add moisture to lipsticks. The pigment is used for adding color in lipstick there are a variety of colors available in the market even black also. The pigment is added according to the desired color. Silica makes a matte and silicon oil makes a water proof. These two are key ingredients of matte and waterproof lipsticks. Rather than glossy lipsticks includes more oil and cream lipsticks include more wax frost lipsticks contains pearl particle that makes them shinier. Lipstick stains usually have natural products. You can make lipstick stains at home.
• For making lipstick stains at home you need to have Aloe Vera Gel (must be in gel form you can buy gel from the market), Rose Water, liquid Red color or any color of your choice, and any essential oil.
• take a small container to add 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel and mix it then add 1 tablespoon of rose water, 3 4 drops of any essential oil, and half teaspoon of red color or any color of your choice. This is a long-lasting homemade lipstick stain. It diminishes the darkness of lips and makes lips super plump.
How to choose the safest mineral-rich Natural Lipsticks?
There is a lot of competition in the cosmetic brands, every brand comes up with their product that is beautifully presented in their custom boxes to attract users and people buy it without looking at its ingredients. Because of competition, many copies are available in the market that is prepared with toxic ingredients that can harm your lips by getting them darker easily. Lipsticks are a part of the daily routine so this is very important to know what we are putting on your lips. So let’s talk about some harmful chemicals and how to get healthy. Lipsticks that are of low quality mostly have a lead which is extremely harmful to health and lips it can cause irritation and chopping of lips and make lips darker. Certain harmful chemicals like chromium resulted to cause stomach tumors. Research has shown every woman can intake up to 4 pounds of lipsticks so choose wisely. Avoid lipstick that has:
- Synthetic and petroleum-based waxes included ozokerite and paraffin.
- Petroleum-based mineral oils and emollient.
- Parabens, BHA, BHT
- Artificial Dyes
- Artificial fragrance