As you know accessing your Verizon.net email account from the Verizon email login page won’t be able to get to your Verizon account. Instead, you have to use the email platform of either of the two popular services namely ‘AOL and Yahoo’ Mail. However, in doing so, if any of you are encountering trouble then, have a look on the below-mentioned steps of how you can access your Verizon email account using particularly the AOL platform in various ways!
Way 1: Steps to Perform for log in to Your Verizon Email Account via PC’s (be it Windows or Mac) Web Browser!
- Out of all, those users who want to log in to their Verizon email account from their PC can start the process by launching their preferred web browser on the same.
- Once the browser launches put the cursor in its ‘Type URL’ address bar to either type or paste this address link ‘mail.aol.com” of AOL.com sign-in page. [Note: You can also use the ‘Verizon.Yahoo.com’ link as well but, here we’re only focusing on how you can log in to your Verizon mail account via AOL platform.]
- Then, all you have to do is hit the ‘Enter’ button to let the browser execute your command for directing you onto the ‘AOL Sign-in Page.’
- There, on the page, enter the following below-given details in their respective text-fields:
- Enter Your Username or Mobile Number.
- Enter the Password of your Verizon Email Account.
- After entering the aforementioned ‘login credentials’ details of your www.verizon.net email account, click on the blue-colored ‘Sign-in’ button to navigate yourself smoothly onto your Verizon account’s homepage.
Way 2: Steps to Perform for Login to Your Verizon Email Account via Mobile (be it Android or iPhone):
The rest of the users who want to access their Verizon email account on their mobiles can get going with the login process by tapping on the ‘Settings’ icon from the home screen of their respective mobiles.
- Once the ‘Settings’ opens, locate the ‘Mail List’ inside it to tap on the same.
- Then, move ahead to select the ‘Accounts’ option from the mail list.
- After doing so, tap the option of ‘Add Account’ to simply select the ‘AOL’ icon. [Note: You can also use the Yahoo icon instead of AOL if you wish so. But, as we said above, our focus is entirely on the process of how to log in to a Verizon email account via AOL platform.]
- Now, all you have to do is input the following given details of your Verizon email account in the required text fields—
- Input Your Username
- Input Your Verizon Account’s Email Address/ID (E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Input Your Verizon Account’s Password.
- In the end, once you’re done entering the aforementioned details of your Verizon account, tap the ‘Next’ button to just follow the few on-screen available instructions, and then, you’re done! Congratulations, you can now access your Verizon email account from your mobile whenever and wherever you want.
How to AOL Verizon Login via an Email Client!
Moreover, let’s tell you that you can also log in to your Verizon email account via a desktop email client like Outlook but for that, you’re required to configure your Verizon email account in the same using the below-mentioned server settings, and then, you can access your Verizon email account without any inconvenience.
- Launch MS Outlook.
- Go to the ‘Files’ section.
- Select ‘Files Group.’
- Click on the ‘Info’ option.
- Then, from the available options, select the ‘Account Settings.’
- Inside it, click on the ‘Email Tab.’
- Choose the ‘New’ option and launch the ‘Add New Account wizard.’
- Next, tick-mark the checkbox that reads—“Manual setup or additional server types.”
- Further, select the ‘Internet Email’ option from ‘Choose Service Page.’
- After that, hit the ‘Next button and click on the ‘User Information Tab’ to input the user data of your Verizon email account.
- Move forward and click on the ‘Type of Account’ option to choose either ‘IMAP’ or ‘POP’ as the account-type of your Verizon email account.
- In continuation, enter the following given server settings of Verizon email for Outlook:
|Protocol/Account Type||Incoming and Outgoing Server Settings||Port Settings||Encrypted Connection|
|IMAP||Incoming mail server (IMAP): imap.aol.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.verizon.net
|POP 3||Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.verizon.net
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.verizon.net
- In the end, navigate to the ‘Logon Information’ tab to fill out the login credentials of your Verizon account in the asked fields for simply login in to your Verizon account on the MS Outlook email client platform.
That’s it! This is all about the Verizon.net login process that you can use to log in to your Verizon.net email account via your mobile’s mail client, your PC’s web-based client, or via your desktop email client. However, you can take further assistance on the same from technical websites like ‘Way Binary.’
Learn more: – https://softwarelozi.com/comcast-email-login-problem/